✪ Compact, easy-to-use dual footswitch amp simulator pedal
✪ Advanced CDCM modeling system ensures realistic playing experience
✪ Dual DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
✪ 24-bit A/D/A conversion, up to 110dB S/N ratio
✪ 16 CDCM powered legendary amp models along with dedicated cab models
✪ USB jack for firmware upgrading, loading/managing effects with free PC/Mac software
✪ FX Loop jacks for expanded effects
✪ 10 Presets (2 banks x 5 presets)
✪ Built-in OLED screen with clear display
✪ 5 transparent knobs with LEDs
✪ 9V DC power supply
|No.||Name||Based On||Matched Cab Sim (Not shown in Binary Amp)|
|01||FRED HBE||Boutique UK-style high gain amp head||FRED 4x12|
|02||RECT LEAD||Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®||RECT 4x12|
|03||CHEF CLN||Matchless® Chieftain||CHEF 2x12|
|04||USA 2C+||Mesa/Boogie® Mark II C+®||RECT 4x12|
|05||DARK DUO||Fender® '65 Twin Reverb®||DARK 2x12|
|06||DIZZ VH||Diezel® VH4||DIZZ 4x12|
|07||BASS CLN||Fender® '59 Bassman®||BASS 4x10|
|08||AREA 51||Peavey® 5150®||AREA 2x12|
|09||BRIT J45||Marshall® JTM45||BRIT 4x12|
|10||SAGA 120||ENGL® Savage 120||SAGA 4x12|
|11||BRIT 800||Marshall® JCM800||BRIT 4x12|
|12||TWD LUX||Fender® Tweed Deluxe||TWD 1x8|
|13||SOLO 100||Soldano® SLO 100||SOLO 4x12|
|14||VOXY T30*||VOX® AC30 Top Boost||VOXY 2x12|
|15||OGRE A30||Orange® AD30||OGRE 4x12|
|16||JAZZ TWIN||Legendary Jazz Clean amp||JAZZ 2x12|
Binary Editor Software Notice
1. If you find the Binary Editor doesn’t respond when you first launch the Binary Editor software, it may be because the Binary Editor is initializing (loading presets, user data, IR files, etc.). Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
2. Please launch the Binary Editor first before connecting your Binary pedal to your computer. If your device cannot be recognized, reconnect the power jack and try again.
Firmware Update Notice
To perform a manual update if your Binary pedal crashed:
1. Press and hold the ▼ footswitch along with the “-” and “GLOBAL” buttons, then power Binary on.
2. Connect a USB cable to your computer and open the Binary software.
3. Select the firmware update option and follow the procedure for the newest update.
4. After the update is complete, select and run “Restore Factory Settings” from the software.
5. When complete, disconnect the cable and operate your Binary as normal.
Warning: Breaking the USB connection during the firmware update process may result in an operation crash.